Monday, June 28, 2004

Welcome to my Blog

Hey everyone,

This... is my blog...or web log. Soon I will be taking a trip away from home, and unfortunately at the worst possible time in my new family's life. For some background, I serve in the United States Navy (reserve) and was recently married to my beautiful bride Shanon (yes that's with one N) on May 22 2004. We are expecting our first child (a girl ;) in the middle of August 2004. While I am away I will be posting here details of my expriences. Due to security restrictions I will have to be somewhat vague. This blog will serve as an outlet to all of those who I cannot directly contact all of the time, to let you know how I am doing, and what you can offer prayers for me on. If there is one thing that I am certain of it is that God is with me, and has allowed these circumstances to take place in my life in order to grow myself, and Shanon. We will not run from these tough times, but instead will embrace them together even though we are apart. Please remember us in your prayers, as almost every facet of our life is affected by this. Thank you for your support, I hope you will check in often to see how things are. I will post as often as I can.

john