Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Time

It seems there is never enough time.  This appears to be a recurring theme in my life, as I am sure it is in many others.  Today is the day we began the activation process.  I am now an Active Duty Sailor in the United States Navy.  Temporarily that is, until at the most July 25th 2005.  Life as an Active Duty sailor isn't much different than that of a reserve sailor, just that the lines are longer.

We say goodbye to our loved ones.  Shanon I love you I know you will read this.  I am heartbroken that I have to leave now, at the most one of the most important times in our life, and in our marriage.  God has allowed this to happen, because He believes that we are strong enough to handle it.  I love you, and we will get through this :)  

By now most of you should have my email with contact information and list of things.  If anything please drop me a letter or a post card, or an email.  I will be able to check them, and I hope I will be able to do it often enough to have regular communication with you all. 

I'll post more from my interime destination.

Take care.
john