Sunday, October 03, 2004

Sunday...a day of rest

AHHHHH.... what a week. I almost forgot it was Sunday. The days here run together here, and I usually only go by the date. I can't really remember the last time I actually looked at a calendar. Mostly I keep track of time by the paychecks :) We get paid on the 15th and the 30th of the month. Today I'm taking it easy, I am right now watching a movie and blogging it doesn't get any more relaxing than this. The days get cooler here now in the evening, winter is coming they say, the sun sets sooner, and the humidity is going away thankfully. I can't imagine what winter is going to be like. They say that sometimes it gets to about upper 30s lower 40s at night here. If I ever see frost, I'll make sure to take a picture of it and post it.

Anyhow, back to the movie.

BTW A friend of mine, Greg, passed on a link that helps to figure out what time it is here based on your local time zone.
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/
Check it out sometime. The blog posts in Kuwaiti time, so currently it is 9:19am, and I started this at 9:05am. Anyhow for what it's worth.

Take Care.
john