Friday, February 04, 2005

GMail Invites

I have 43 GMail invites left folks. If you've never heard of GMail it is a new free email service, from Google. You get a 1GB free email account, that is fast, and reliable. It is built from the ground up on the newest technology, for the geeks, you can RSS your mailbox and view emails as conversations. You also have the power of Google Search technology to find any email that you've ever received or sent from GMail. It is a revolutionary service in my opinion and I have been using it since I got invited back in October and I absolutely love it. I rarely delete email messages as it is, and this service allows you to never delete another email message, and find it instantly. It also has unique filing functionality. If you want an invite, email me at johnwildes@gmail.com with and I will respond with an invite.

take care
IT3


Gmail