Sunday, September 26, 2004

Living accomodations...

Lets talk about living accomodations shall we. We live in tents. That's right ladies and gentlemen, no barracks, no dorm rooms, tents. Big green tents. Sometimes they pack a lot of people into the tents other times they put only a few in them. Here is a picture of what I call home.



When I got here I only had a space as wide as my cot, and had to stack things on the end, and underneath. Now we've thinned out a bit, and I have the space you see there. Not very big, but that doesn't matter over here. I have my space now and I'm comfortable. It is clean as you see in this picture, and that is only for this picture :) . No really I keep it pretty clean but it is hard sometimes, when you are moving things around in the dark, changing clothes, etc, because people in your tent work different shifts, and you want to be considerate of them. Anyhow, this is where I live. More tomorrow on the weather around here. It isn't always hot and sunny :D

Take care
john