Tuesday, September 28, 2004

My wife and baby...

I just wanted to take some time to post about my wife Shanon and our little girl Lauren. I love them so much, and miss them tremendously. Since I've been gone my wife has taken care of the house, it is pretty much "her" house. She's paying the bills, and keeping up with everything all the while taking care of Lauren, which is no easy task. Speaking of Lauren, you see her in the picture below, she's there hanging out with mom, at Grandpa and Grandma Brost's camping site at the lake. Jus' chillin' she gets that tounge sticking out thing from me... :D anyhow she's a good little girl and growing like a weed. I can't wait to get home to hold her and spend time with her. I know that she'll be pretty much mine for about the first few months after I get home... mine to feed, change and bathe, since you know I missed out on the first few months. I love them both and this post if for them. Love you Honey!!! Give a Lauren a kiss for me !!!!


Take care
john