Thursday, September 23, 2004

Live ... sorta from KNB :-D

Welcome back folks.... sorry it has been so long since my last post. I've been here over a month now and finally settling in. The Internet access has been spotty but now there is a dedicated network up so you will be hearing from me more often now like it or not.

The weather here isn't really bad.. not as bad as I thought it was going to be. It's hot don't get me wrong but if you live in Arizona it's not worse than that. But when it gets humid... boy look out.. you need to be hydrating like there is no tomorrow. We've been busy working and settling in, we've had our share of tough times too.

A member of our group suffered an stroke a week ago, and her husband is in the group with us. Both of them are in Germany waiting for her to stabilize so she can be sent home.

Other than that things are ok over here. I eat three times a day. I am starting to work out, so that I can lose weight and get back into shape while I am here. I keep myself busy with helping others out on their computers or fixing the wireless network here that keeps us all plugged into the internet. I have some pictures and I swear i've said this before but I am going to get them up online.

Thanks to all of those who have sent care packages you are the greatest !!!!!!

Take care I will post more... stay tuned.

IT3 out.