Thursday, December 23, 2004

Another day in Kuwait

It was a rather beautiful day outside. Warm but not to warm, with a slight breeze. No clouds. I thought a lot about what I wanted to post today. I've decided against much of it. I am continually irritated by the Stars and Stripes news paper that I have discontinued reading it, except for the small article that lists the names of soldiers and Marines that have been killed in combat. I check it each day hoping never to find any of the names of the people that I know there, and hoping that it says "No combat deaths reported" .

Tomorrow is Christmas, I can't wait to open my presents. I have a christmas newsletter that was sent out to family and friends through Christmas cards. I will be emailing the electronic version to many people I know on Christmas day so if you haven't gotten your copy through the mail don't despair. If I have your email you will get a copy of it :)

That's pretty much it for today.
Merry Christmas
john