Wednesday, December 22, 2004

To my wonderful wife... :)

Honey,

I wanted you to get this right away, so I am posting it here. I received your cards in the mail today. I want to thank you for sending me such wonderful packages and cards, all the time. They never seem to stop coming. As I looked at the pictures, especially of the one of Grandpa Brost, and Lauren sleeping, I thought of all the wonderful things that you have done for me. I'm not the best communicator. I don't send letters and cards out like I should. They don't have any cards here which really is a downer. I miss you so much, and I cannot wait to get home to you and Lauren. I am so excited that I will be able to see you in a few days. I can't wait until Christmas, when I get to open the gifts you've sent me. I love you honey, very much. I will talk to you soon.

your husband
john