Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!!!

I know it isn't the new year yet, but I wanted to get a post in before this year technically ended. The Kuwaitis are celebrating now, and the roads are mad crazy, yeah that's right I said mad crazy :) People here in Kuwait do not care how they drive, or where they drive or even what they drive. I've seen it all here.

Back to topic. It is going to be 2005 here shortly, and I wanted to say that 2004...whew I'm glad you're in the books. Not that it was all bad, there are parts I love about you. My daughter's birthday for one. My marriage to Shanon for one :) and my deployment for two. I say the deployment only because it is out of the way now, and I am not at home wondering...could it be this year...I have fulfilled my committment to the Navy in a lot of people's eyes. I can't wait to get home soon, as we now begin the downward trend into redeployment (going home). FWD Charlie you have your orders, and if you don't then they're waiting for you at your reserve center :)

I am looking forward to 2005, my 1 year anniversary to Shanon for one, and my daughter's birthday for one :) and my 4th year at Aon for two. Yes those of you who work for Aon who read my blog, I will return :)

Anyhow, I hope everyone is well. Email me if you have time. I am going to bed now, and will get up at midnight to call my wife :) So honey if you're reading this, that's why I haven't called yet :)

Take care,
john