Monday, December 27, 2004

Getting Closer...

Today was a beautiful day out. It started rather cold then warmed up. I spent most of the day cleaning up from Christmas aftermath. I had received a couple of care packages, one from my Grandma and Grandpa in Arizona. The other from a Naperville IL based troop support operation. Operation Support our Troops. It's always nice to get packages. I look forward to the packages that my wife sends, because she always includes little notes on each item. It's like she sends a part of herself in the box to take care of me. She always does look out for me. I talked to her today, and she thinks she might have broken her toe. She's going to take it easy hopefully it will heal up, right now it hurts pretty bad she said. I also forgot to mention that I talked to my family over Christmas, they had a bustling household that day many people coming to visit. Next year I will be there :)

We're just under ## days :) Can't wait. The days seem to fly by, I wonder where they all went. Someone was looking through their journal and saw their entry from September 1st, at that point there were ## days. Glad those days are over :)

Take care,
john